Monday, May 31, 2004

ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK SET


It snowed a lot (near Nymph Lake around 9:00am)


Nymph Lake (heading towards Dream, around 9:10am)


On my way to Dream Lake (around 9:20)


Dream Lake (around 9:45am)


Dream Lake (around 9:45am), there are mountains all around, but the mist/fog/clouds/snow block it all


Dream Lake, you can start to see the mountains (around 10:00am)


ABL at Dream Lake (look...sun splashing across my face...it's getting nicer)


Heading back to Bear Lake from Dream Lake (approx 10:10am)


Aaron on the mountain heading towards Bierstadt Lake, as the sun comes out in full force


Doesn't do it justice (my crappy point and shoot is foul) but it was a nice place to sit and ponder


A little meadow watched over by a great pair of mountains (only one is really visible). This is about .5 from Bierstadt Lake


Bierstadt Lake. I gasped aloud (to myself) when I came down the path and saw this.


See above


On the way back.

I'm determined to return with my digital camera. I wasted a lot of shots, and have a better sense of the kind of shots I want to take (never really had the chance to take mountain photos before). It's an amazing place. If anyone comes to visit, I'll take you--it's breathtaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Discount Perfume