Friday, May 28, 2004

For the life of me I cannot remember the smell of sex, candy or running through the wet grass, nor can I remember why I counted so many fucking blue cars

For some reason I have had this urge (inexplicable really) to listen to the alternative music of late high school/freshman year. So thanks to Kazaa it's a tour of The Verve Pipe's The Freshman, Marcy Playground's Sex and Candy, and Better than Ezra's Desperately Wanting, Dishwalla's counting blue cars. I may toss in some Harvey Danger, maybe some Mighty Mighty Boss-tones. Who knows, maybe "Lump", Live. What am I forgetting. I know Brian and Mark can fill me in...what else what CD 101 playing in 1996/1997?

1 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

Don't forget "Whoever You Are (Thank You)" by the one and only Geggy Tah (sp?). Oh, and "The Way" by Fastball. Did I ever tell you that I met the band Harvey Danger my first week in New York my freshman year? "Flagpole Sitta" would indeed be a worthy addition to your little club...
From Brian...accidently deleted

May 31, 2004 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Discount Perfume